Our Microsoft Partner client requires a Dynamics 365 Finance Training Consultant to join them for an initial 2-3 month engagement and provide training on core Finance capabilities and best practices within the context of a Dynamics 365 implementation. Our client are looking for someone with a background in D365 Finance consulting and the ability to deliver pre-developed training materials. This a remote-based role, outside of IR35.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experienced Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant and Trainer
- Experience with large scale deployments of ERP
- Natural aptitude and personality for training, including ability to speak clearly, organize thoughts while speaking, and control one’s own delivery of information
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Highly organized and prepared for each training
- Train new employees on Dynamics 365 Finance module, basic accounting principles and consulting best practices
- Reference best practices from own consulting experience to illustrate points for new learners
- Evaluate training effectiveness and modify plans as needed
- Work in collaboration with our training team to provide reports on learner progress
- Prepare SWOT analysis of learners for their new managers as they exit the program
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.