Our leading partner client is seeking a PMO analyst on a permanent basis to join their rapidly growing organisation. Your main focus is to bring more structure to the Portfolio Delivery function and establish a unified approach to delivery across the business. The PMO are standardising governance, processes and approach within the teams to better track deliverables, budgets, reporting, risks, status etc. The PMO Analyst will have in-depth knowledge of project life-cycle and change management practices coupled with strong communication skills.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working as a PMO- ideally working within a consultancy
- Previous/Current knowledge and exposure to ERP systems i.e. NetSuite, D365, SAP, SAGE, Oracle
- Excellent understanding of business, and customer, requirements
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Have in-depth knowledge of project life cycle and change management practices
- Be experienced in MS Office to an advanced level
- Identifying areas for improvement and setting up training sessions accordingly
- Arrange weekly project meetings, maintain and update project plans as required
- Maintain project Delivery Framework, including RACI, processes, and templates
- Develop and manage project plans (high level, milestone, detailed & integrated) and track progress against plans. Coordinating the various partner and business project planning resources to ensure all dependencies and resources are successfully identified and managed efficiently
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Appropriate professional qualifications
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.