Our end-user client requires an experienced Dynamics 365 F&O Developer to join their busy and expanding internal D365 team. This is a critical role for the organisation as you will be assisting them in their upcoming D365 F&O implementation. You will be working closely with the existing D365 team to understand business requirements and create technical solutions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of D365 F&O / AX2012 continuous hands-on development experience.
- Good understanding of Azure Dev Ops and Life Cycle Services.
- Integration experience with XML,CSV,AS2 and webservices.
- Experience in designing and developing high performing integrations utilizing the D365 F&O data management and integration framework. This includes deep experience working with OData, REST APIs, LogicApps, and Azure Service Bus.
- Excellent knowledge of developing and integrating Power Automate and Power Apps into the D365 F&O platform.
- Good knowledge of SSRS Reports.
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and best practices.
- Releasing/ merging code and model changes to DEV/TEST & SAT environments.
- Excellent problem solving and documentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Are proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Assist with the implementation and configuration of Dynamics D365 F&O, customizing the product to meet specific business needs.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to existing development team, fostering teamwork, and cross-training team members in the D365 F&O development framework.
- Developing business logic by using X++, creating and modifying F&O reports and workspaces, customizing user interfaces, providing endpoints and APIs to support Power Platform apps and external systems, performing testing, monitoring performance, analysing, and manipulating data, creating technical designs and implementation details, and implementing permission policies and security requirements.
- Lead design reviews with the team and drive adherence to best practices.
- Assist in implementing and managing Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and managing source code and artefacts using Azure DevOps.
- Assist in development of a change management process for releasing new code/updates and a process for maintaining access/security for users.
- Assist in planning for and implementing Microsoft D365 F&O platform updates.
- Maintaining and implementing integrations with other business enterprise systems and software.
- Ability to interpret requirements and specification documents to implement technical solutions.
- Provide Dynamics end user support to technical and non-technical users.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.