Our end-user client requires a highly motivated and energetic D365 F&O System Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of MS Dynamics F&O experience coupled with strong analytical skills. Our client offers a great amount of remote work, with only 1 day expected on-site in London.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 functional capabilities centred around Finance and Operations with additional merit for exposure to the use of ERP products in FMCG/Food businesses
- Strong understanding of functionality and applications within D365 especially: Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, General Ledger, Production Control, Product Information Management, Stock Management & Master Planning
- Knowledge of dealing with end users of Dynamics 365
- Involvement in previous ERP Implementation projects
- Ability to work with a 3rd Party support partner
- Knowledge of mapping requirements to AX products
- Some understanding of ITIL processes and their application to support
- Demonstrates knowledge of relevant business process and operations
- Cisco Certifications
- Previous experience in working with Change Management policies
- Prior experience using Google Apps and/or Microsoft Office 365
- Experience using Cloud Active Directory
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.