Our leading client is seeking a skilled Power BI Developer to assist with client implementations of D365. As a customer facing PowerBI Developer who is familiar with working with data from the Microsoft D365 stack of business applications, you will need to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to turn requirements into solutions using Microsoft PowerPlatform. You will also be helping the team to choose the right approaches on processes and customizations of the solution and assist the solution deployment until and after go-live.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Significant past experience on Dynamics 365 Finance and operations/AX (3 + years) in a developer role
- Experienced in converting modifications (Business requirement specification) to Technical design specification
- Bachelor in software engineering or equivalent post-secondary education (or another related field) or demonstrated 3 years + experience
- PowerApps Canvas Apps
- D365 Stack (preferably F&O and CE)
- Familiarity with Entity Store and Dataverse
- Microsoft Teams
- You will be analytically minded and understand how PowerBI integrates with D365 as well as being confident in developing canvas apps to meet customer requirements using the Dataverse (CDS) and F&O connectors
- You are passionate about PowerApps, Power Automate, Azure, LCS, DevOps, Software lifecycle, and X++
- Build and manage Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 ERP solutions for our clients through the complete lifecycle of ERP implementation
- The ideal candidate will be able to transform ideas into real world solutions using the breadth of the PowerPlatform including all aspects of PowerBI (from data connectivity, PowerQuery and Modelling to report design and deployment)
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.