Our Microsoft Partner client, one of the Big 4, are looking to appoint a Dynamics CE Functional Consultant. They will offer you a positive and collaborative working environment where they empower innovation.
This is a home-based position with ad-hoc travel to the client site when required. This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding, award-winning, ever-growing organisation whilst working on the latest version of Dynamics 365. The role would suit someone who is looking to further their career in a supportive and progressive environment. You may already be working for a consultancy and are now looking for a new position that will rapidly grow your experience – what better place to do this than with one of the Big 4 accounting companies?
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience with Dynamics 365 CE.
- Experience configuring Microsoft Dynamics CE.
- Experience with Dynamics CE implementations in a functional environment.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal.
- Communicate with & present to all levels within a customer’s business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously.
- Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI – Advantageous.
- Documenting business needs, identifying gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, designing and documenting solutions that fill the gaps, and providing detailed business requirements specifications.
- Developing and maintaining end-user training documentation and delivering training as required
- Liaise with stakeholders on the projects.
- Engaging in pre-sales efforts to secure new business by building long-lasting relationships with customers, demonstrating proof-of-concepts, and understanding the vision of customers.
- Gathering customer requirements via workshops, numerical data, and formal documentation.
- Responsible for working on all aspects of the Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform project lifecycle
- Delivery of implementation, user acceptance testing, and go-live in an Agile method.
- Ensure that solutions always deliver the expected end user benefits by liaising with the client and project teams.
Location: UK Wide/Remote