Our global Microsoft D365 gold partner client are looking to appoint a Dynamics CE Technical Consultant who are excited by the opportunity to own and execute the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations.
This is a home-based position with travel to client site when required in a post pandemic world. This is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing organisation, whilst working on the latest version of Dynamics 365. The role would suit someone who has development experience and now looking to further their career. You may already be working within a consultancy environment and are now looking for a new position that will rapidly grow your experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years CRM delivery with at least 3 years in Dynamics 365 CE, from a functional, technical and/or architectural standpoint
- Experience with Dynamics implementation in a functional or technical role
- 2+ years’ experience in facilitation, analysis and prototyping
- 2+ years’ experience with multi-phase, enterprise-wide implementations
- Developer and design business processes
- Identify and recommend customisations and enhancements
- Provide gap-analysis, functional specifications for enhancements and integrations to other business applications
- Provide expert application configuration and design by optimising features, user experience, data integrity, and system performance
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery
- Preparation of implementation documentation
- Identify risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Experience of pre-sales
- Engage with project teams to develop best practices in an effort to integrate and improve user experience
- Proactively extend self-knowledge of the Microsoft solution stack
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.