Our end user client is looking for a D365 Data Migration Consultant to join them immediately and assist with their international upgrade from AX2009 to Dynamics 365. The role can be completed on a remote basis and will run initially until Feb 2022.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years previous hands on experience within a data migration role.
- 1+ years hands on Dynamics 365 data migration experience.
- 2+ years hands on experience of SQL Server and writing queries for data analysis, cleansing and extraction.
- 2+ years previous hands on experience with SSIS technologies in terms of integration and synching of data in enterprise environments.
- Working knowledge of Master Data concepts and implementation.
- Work across multiple projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Design, plan and manage the data migration process.
- Prepare data migration plans including as necessary migration risks, milestones and validation signoffs.
- Develop best practice, processes and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform Data Cleansing activities as required through engagement with the relevant data stakeholders.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Support testing activities in relation to validation of migration processes and data.
- Provide 3rd line support within BAU function for all relevant data issues.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.