Our leading client is seeking a talented individual to join their fast growing organisation as a Dynamics NAV/BC Consultant within their Microsoft products team. The Dynamics NAV/BC Consultant will be involved in the development, support and maintenance of bespoke software developed by our client for their individual clients, as well as their existing product portfolio both on premise and in the cloud.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must have completed at least 3 new end to end Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementations
- Ability to customise Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC using Power Automate, PowerBI, SSRS
- Proven Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation experience
- Experience of gathering and documenting customer requirements and relating them to the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 NAV/BC
- Creating PDF layouts
- Exposure to financial systems and methodologies
- Data migration experience
- Business process knowledge
- Good knowledge and ability to demonstrate functionality
- Consulting and customer facing experience
- The ability to deliver training sessions on a one to one or group basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to strict deadlines
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.