Our client, a leading distribution end-user organisation, is looking for a NetSuite Administrator for an immediate start. You will be responsible for managing the day to day NetSuite system issues, managing system upgrades, developing workflows, documenting key processes, providing technical support for users and delivering training to all NetSuite users. This is a remote-based role with travel to our client’s office once a week.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2 years+ as a NetSuite administrator.
- Experience in supporting ERP, Finance and Operational systems, ideally within a D2C e-Commerce environment.
- Experience working with different systems and processes, included SFTP, Amazon S3, API.
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage first-line support issues.
- Knowledge of EDI systems and processes.
- NetSuite OneWorld experience.
- NetSuite system administration - managing all aspects including user account/role maintenance; update of SuiteApps; management of schedule releases and release previews; and manage Sandbox refreshes.
- First-line support - NetSuite ERP; integration; and EDI set-up and integration with retailers.
- The first point of contact for Logistics, Customer Experience and Engineering teams to resolve all day-to-day issues.
- Managing and prioritising issues both internally and with external partners to ensure timely resolution to issues.
- Data Management - work with the dedicated resource within the Data team to enhance our Data Warehouse to ensure it includes data from NetSuite and logistics systems.
- Report writing - working with key users to write and maintain Saved Searches and Reports in NetSuite.
- Training and user upskilling - help provide our client with specific training documentation and provide training sessions/workshops, either directly or by instructing third parties.
- System documentation - maintaining system documentation, and helping identify system and process improvements, and documenting requirements for third party development partners.