Process Automation Business Analyst – Business Analyst, RPA, CI, Continuous Improvement, Process Automation, Business Analysis, Jira, Power Platform, UI Path, Blue Prism, PowerBI, Dynamics AX, D365 F&O, D365FO, Automation, - £50-55k – London
Our client, an industry leading end user organisation, is looking for a Process Automation Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis and be an integral part of their new Centre of Excellence for Continuous Improvement and Automation.
You will be working in a newly formed team and help lead and drive the automation and process improvement agenda throughout the business. You will need to be passionate about automation, thrive on new challenges and keen to learn and implement new technologies. This person must have prior experience with automation tools such as UI Path, Blue Prism etc.
- Leading and contributing to the development and evolution of the framework and ways of working in the CI&A Centre of Excellence
- Define and own the CI & Automation initiative plan (or those components which have been agreed as your responsibility), which encompasses Approach, Schedule, Tasks and Deliverables with input from team members, SME’s and Functional Head/Project Manager
- Assess and recommend the most appropriate methodology for the CI & A initiative (Agile (DSDM/Scrum)/Waterfall/Lean/Six Sigma)
- Validate solution designs meet the requirements and business outcomes
- Manage/co-ordinate/define User acceptance test and implementation strategies as required
- Responsible for creating/maintaining training/BAU material specific to the role
- Lead/contribute to the development of the CI & A framework and ways of working
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience with Automation tools – AA, UI Path, Blue Prism, Microsoft Power Platform or other
- Experience of leading the analysis, design and testing stages of IT projects
- Degree and/or relevant professional accreditation (business/numerate/engineering/analysis)
- Excellent understanding of business analysis methods and their application
- Variety of industry experience either directly or in consulting capacity
- Experience outside of IT, preferably with exposure to commercial functions
- Experience of supporting the delivery of IT projects
- Knowledge of ERP systems and associated business processes, ideally with experience of Microsoft D365FO or Dynamics 2012 highly desirable
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.