Our client, a global end user organisation, is looking for a P2P Functional Architect to join them on a permanent basis. Candidates need to have good knowledge of Procure-to-Pay in Dynamics AX, JDE, Peoplesoft or iScala.
The role can be completed on a remote basis with some occasional time on-site in London.
Key Skills/ Requirements
- Deep and broad skills in the Procure-to-Pay functional capabilities of Dynamics AX, JDE, Peoplesoft or iScala
- Strong knowledge of P2P processes
- Experience leading and managing a small team
- Good presentation and demonstration skills
- Good understanding of architectural patterns such as web, thick client and cloud
- Experience of the Microsoft SureStep and Agile Methods
- Lead the design and development of P2P functional processes
- Lead P2P team
- Coach other team members
- Meet and exceed the businesses expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Identify risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Ensure Finance Systems updates are communicated to relevant parties.
- Identify functional capability development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered.