Our client, a global end-user, are seeking an IT Technical Analyst with Supply Chain knowledge to join their team. The IT Technical Analyst will have previous experience with planning tools such as Logility and/or JDE manufacturing and distribution coupled with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong project management, communication and organisation skills
- Understanding of business processes regarding materials management, shipping, and global trade
- Previous experience with planning tools such as Logility and/or JDE manufacturing and distribution
- Confident in dealing with users at all levels and happy to assist others in the team with projects and willing to offer support
- Global experience recommended
- Experience with SQL and data structures
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Deployment and maintenance of global Planning applications
- Analyse and resolve inventory related data issues
- Lead and deliver projects on time and reporting to management using standard project management tools.
- Analyse user requirements and recommend cost effective solutions
- Work in a global team to streamline processes and replace redundant technologies
- Undertake complex, highly visible projects and remain calm under pressure
- Train users globally at divisions on Supply Chain Applications, when needed
- Technical support for all Supply Chain applications
- Adherence to Sarbanes Oxley requirements.