Our client, a global communications end-user is seeking a NetSuite Technical Lead to be the main internal Technical Lead for their development and management of NetSuite. You will be working closely with the functional team, managed services teams, and end users across the group. The NetSuite Technical Lead will have a minimum of 2 years of technical experience coupled with a functional understanding of NetSuite core processes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years technical experience
- Demonstrable experience in all NetSuite script types (e.g. User Event, SuiteLet, Map/Reduce)
- Experience with configuring and supporting integrations to and from NetSuite
- Functional understanding of NetSuite core processes (e.g. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay) as well as financial processes
- Demonstrable experience of investigating and improving NetSuite application performance
- Experience working with varied end-users
- Managing and contributing to new development projects to enhance the functionality of NetSuite to business needs - design, develop, test and implementation
- Owning global performance assessment and improvement, working closely with developers in the managed services team
- Investigate and support planned and potential future roll-outs to overseas divisions, supporting their additional requirements
- Apply best practices and coding standards to new and pre-existing scripts and solutions
- Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions – and when to customise
Location: UK Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.