Our leading, well-known brand name D365 Gold Partner client are actively seeking to appoint a D365 F&O Functional Procurement Consultant to join their busy and expanding practice. Their ethos is a delivery first practice and are looking to hire a like-minded individual. This person will take on a number of new and upcoming D365 F&O implementations. The role will be remote-based for the foreseeable; in a post pandemic world, travel to client sites could be expected at times.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant position
- Demonstrable full-life cycle implementation experience of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations in an enterprise business environment
- Experience with D365 Procurement
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills via workshops or other methods
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Give direction on the Microsoft Dynamics based application estate, staying up to date on MS Dynamics 365 and the wider Microsoft product family, offering insight into upcoming and future roadmap changes
- Identifying organisational and functional requirements for new applications or enhancements to existing applications
- Liaise with stakeholders to create user stories in order to produce and prioritise Road Map projects
- Identify options to complete user stories through configuration/development of business applications
- Assist in the monitoring and management of MS Dynamics 365 and related application estate, ensuring high availability and performance always
- Act as an effective escalated level of support for functional and technical BAU incidents, problems and service requests for the IT Service Desk
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.