Our client, a UK-based end-user, are seeking an e-Commerce Project Manager with Shopify experience to assist in building relationships with their Shopify Plus clients, overseeing projects from the early onboarding stages right through to launch and beyond.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager or Account Handler, preferably in a busy agency environment
- 2+ years working in e-Commerce
- A confident presenter with exceptional communication skills, capable of selling the company to new leads
- Experience with Shopify Plus
- Experience with re-platforming web stores
- Experience with iPaaS or integration software
- Managing client communications on a day-to-day basis, providing a supportive and enthusiastic point-of-contact for the company
- Overseeing projects, retainer work and ad-hoc tasks, including briefing the developers and designers
- Acting as an expert in Shopify Plus and ecommerce as a whole, keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Managing retainer budgets, ensuring work doesn’t exceed a client’s budget and advising where more time needs to be purchased
Location: UK Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.