We have a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Market Leading organisation! Our UK-based client is looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to join its busy team. The IT Support Analyst will have an IT/Computing degree or equivalent experience coupled with the ability to provide basic network fault finding. The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for following internal IT Service Management processes accurately and ensuring all incidents and requests are logged in the ITSM platform.
Key Skills & Experience:
- IT/Computing degree or equivalent experience or relevant industry certifications such as Microsoft and CompTIA A+.
- ITIL Foundation or other IT Service Management qualifications would also be desirable.
- Understanding of networks and the ability to provide basic network fault finding.
- Ability to self-organise and proactively initiate own work actions.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify technical concerns at all levels of business.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to deliver pragmatic solutions.
- Self-motivated and driven equally by delivering technical solutions and excellent service.
- Good interpersonal skills with a helpful presence and friendly manner.
- Following internal IT Service Management processes accurately and ensure all incidents and requests are logged in the ITSM platform.
- Triage incoming second line requests via the ITSM platform adhering to KPI’s.
- Providing effective second line IT support for company standard client hardware and operating systems.
- Installing and providing second line support for packages such as Microsoft Office, the Adobe Suite and other applications.
- Providing second line support for audio visual equipment in offices and meeting rooms.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to internal customers, 1st line support, other technical teams across the business as required.
- Liaising with and co-ordinating third party vendors to ensure a seamless service is provided to the internal customer base.