Our client, a UK based global retail end user, are looking for a highly motivated EDI Analyst to join their team. The EDI Analyst will support the day-to-day EDI processing functions, reporting to the EDI Lead. This role will also include supporting the SAP HANA implementation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of ERP systems
- Familiar with the file transfer concepts
- Familiar with data mapping, advanced data mapping techniques
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Experience of data formats including some of – EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, XML, CSV, flat file.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience with Dell BOOMI is an advantage
- Previous experience with SAP Hana and API’s is an advantage
- Adept at setting up new partners and communication profiles in the B2B environment;
- Support the day-to-day EDI processing functions including troubleshooting production issues
- Work with Customer Relations team to coordinate implementation of new trading partner relationships and resolve ongoing EDI issues
- Support SAP implementation project
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Company performance related bonus around 10%
- A pension contribution
- An exclusive staff discount
- Access to Perkbox
- Season-ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday trading (buy/sell) and extra holiday days for long service
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.