Fantastic opportunity to join a Global Market Leading organisation! Our UK based client is looking to recruit an IS Delivery Manager to deliver Supply Chain & Logistics IT Solutions
- This is 6 month FTC that is likely to extend
- This role can be performed on a remote basis but you must be UK based
- Ideally looking for an ASAP start so my client is only considering candidates who already have the right to work in the UK
- You will be accountable for the application lifecycle management of Supply Chain systems from procurement, implementation to retirement. Including governance of full lifecycle costs.
- Ensure that solutions meet corporate objectives and identify and resolve business requirements issues.
- Recommend & drive software improvements, patches, upgrades, and/or purchases.
- Manage critical issue paths and partner engagement
- Develop & implement process & procedures for IS Supply Chain solutions
- Analyses the risks and future impact of decisions
- Analyse technical specifications of any functional business application
- Collaborate with analysts, developers, and process owners in the testing of new solutions.
- Work with Procurement to negotiate contracts and collaborate closely with suppliers
Key Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience with Supply Chain Systems role inc Procurement, Manufacturing & Logistics
- Ability to manage IT Suppliers / Consultant relationships
- Detailed ERP Systems knowledge with Supply Chain Systems
- Warehouse Management and Logistics systems
- Project Management Professional
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- Analytical approach to problem solving skills
- Manage multiple sophisticated programs and initiatives across organisational boundaries
- Strong English language skills (written/oral)
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.