Our end user client is seeking a Dynamics AX Technical Analyst to join their team. As a key member of the Group IT Function, the Dynamics AX Technical Analyst will provide technical support and development for the group’s business systems, primarily Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 R3. Working closely with the business functions across the group the role offers a wide variety of BAU user application and technical support activities and new projects delivering business improvement through the adoption of technology and integrations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working with Dynamics AX2012 in a manufacturing environment or with a Microsoft Partner implementing and support Microsoft ERP implementations.
- Developing and improving ERP system based processes in a manufacturing organisation.
- Excellent working knowledge of at least three of the following Dynamics AX areas of functionality: Finance, Sales & Marketing, Stock Management, Supply Chain and Procurement, Production, or Masting Planning.
- Experience of AX2012 system configuration, system administration and development.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX2012 data structure, internal logic, and reporting tools (Atlas, Management Reporter, SSRS, and SQL Server).
- Functional knowledge of AX2012 and its administration. Including system administration tasks, security setup and workflow configuration.
- X++ Development in AX 2012. New functionality development, modification to existing functionality, bug fixes, support for mass data manipulation activities required by the business.
- SSAS Reporting cube development (TimeXtender/Jet Data Manager).
- SSRS Report development for AX 2012.
- Provide user / technical support for Dynamics AX2012 R3 ERP System across a variety of business functions.
- Provide technical input, guidance and development skills to facilitate the integrate of internal and external systems.
- Review and interpret business requirements and functional design documents and produce Technical Solution Design Documents to enable effective implementation of changes and new technology.
- Ensure thorough testing of new solutions and changes by planning, documenting and managing test plans.
- Assist in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Group IT support and maintenance plan.
- Support the process of AX problem management and issue resolution through internal colleagues and external support providers.
- Train and coach new users in the use of systems and support existing users on a group and individual basis.
Location: Remote/Wiltshire or Nottingham
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.