Our client, a global end-user, is seeking an E-commerce Platform Architect to collaborate in business requirements, discovery and solution design of the company, and end-to-end E-commerce platforms. The E-commerce Platform Architect will be responsible for the design and architect scalable eCommerce platforms, interfaces and functionality using cloud and other emerging technologies.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of digital development experience; including architecting, designing and developing web platforms
- Understanding of enterprise software solutions including customer relationship management, payment, ERP, CMS, etc.
- Great visual communicator, able to create architectural documents that describe systems, integrations, software delivery approaches, data relationships, process sequencing, networking and other key concepts
- Extensive experience with common ecommerce front-end platform (Magento, Shopify, Salesforce)
- ETL transformations, data integration, system integration
- ITIL knowledge and skills; ITIL Foundation level certification is a plus
- Programming in Java, JS
- Design and architect scalable Ecommerce platforms, interfaces and functionality using cloud and other emerging technologies
- Support ecommerce business recommending solutions to improve customer experience and meet the business goals
- Create and implement processes and procedures for integration of ecommerce site with backend systems, including pricing, inventory, fulfilment, analytics, and regulatory functions
- Work with developers to analyse requirements and specifications for technical design, analyse system capabilities, limitations and performance.
- Defining and enhancing the technology architecture and business functions of the current solution based on evolving business
Location: UK or Europe Remote