Our client, a global partner, are looking for ERP/NetSuite Pre-Sales Manager to join their growing business and work closely with the Sales Consultants to provide support to the sales process. The ERP/NetSuite Pre-Sales Manager is primarily responsible for the preparation and delivery of demonstrations, capturing customer requirements and liaising with the Professional Services team to formulate a statement of work.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 years+ of Presales and Management experience
- Preferable functional knowledge of NetSuite solutions & integrations/or relevant other ERP solutions
- Industry expertise of strategic sectors
- Experience of developing creative solutions to complex business problems
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals, responses and contracts
- Excellent working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Ability to deal with and manage highly complex situations and environments
- Formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients
- Develop solutions for potential sales opportunities.
- Develops and delivers outstanding NetSuite presentations and demonstrations.
- Communicating with clients to understand and validate their business processes and requirements, providing direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to the client’s business.
- Working with the Sales Consultants to create and deliver presentations and design architecture diagrams to present solutions to customers.
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Utilising specialist knowledge of business processes and the NetSuite product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development of the client’s business strategy
- Working with the Sales Consultants in formulating high quality bids and proposals
- Scoping the client solution to enable the Sales Consultant to deliver accurate estimation for Statement of Work
- Providing knowledge transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to delivery
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Keeping up to date with competitive solutions
Location: West Midlands
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.