Our client, a global partner, are looking for ERP/NetSuite Project Manager to join their team. The ERP/NetSuite Project Manager will be the key point of contact for clients across multiple projects. As a Project Manager, you will work closely with the Account Management, Product Consulting, Functional Consulting, Development, Operations and Quality teams. The successful candidate will receive full training onto NetSuite which is the fastest growing cloud-based ERP system globally.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing and delivering ERP projects
- NetSuite experience is highly preferred
- A background in financial or technical project management
- Aptitude to work with and relate well to Technical Teams is highly desirable
- Advise and direct clients on the delivery of a portfolio of small, medium and large projects, including defining deliverables, managing timelines, budgets, reporting and issue resolution
- Create and maintain project records and project plans in a timely and accurate manner to drive accurate reporting and delivery
- Liaise with operational managers and leads to allocate appropriately skilled and experienced technical resources to projects to ensure delivery within agreed timelines
- Escalate project issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Work closely with the client Execs, Project Managers, technical teams and third parties and build strong and trusting partnerships with them
- Support Product Consulting with scoping of projects as part of the pre-sales process
- Take handover from the Product Consulting team and subsequently work with Functional Consulting, Development, Support and Quality teams to deliver projects
Location: West Midlands
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.