Our client, a UK NetSuite Partner, is currently looking for a Senior NetSuite Project Manager to join their growing team to assist in coordinating and managing internal and client side resource to deliver successful NetSuite implementation projects. The successful candidate will have strong project management experience having delivered multiple ERP projects ranging in valuation between £100K - £1 million (preferably NetSuite). Our client will consider candidates with any ERP exposure and training will be supplied to the successful candidate on NetSuite. NetSuite is currently the fastest growing cloud-based ERP software globally. This will be a home-based position with travel to client sites.
- Manage day-to-day project activities and resources, chair project management team meetings and ceremonies.
- Communicate the client’s vision for the project to the project team, fostering an environment for team collaboration to implement the vision.
- Report project success criteria results, metrics, milestones, dependencies, risks & issues, test, and deployment management activities, working with the client and organization to value results.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, C-Suite, and key stakeholders.
- Taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring any risks and issues identified are addressed and, where appropriate, escalated.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organisation.
- Coach and mentor both project team and others to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques.
- NetSuite experience
- Previous experience of working for a consultancy
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.