Our leading partner client is seeking an ERP Project Manager with strong experience leading software implementation projects and launch of enterprise software products, to join their team. In this high visibility position, you will lead project teams through a software implementation lifecycle to deliver both cloud and on premise products, and will be accountable for on-time, on-budget, high quality project deliverables. The successful candidate will have worked for at least 5-7 years in a consultative capacity, implementing ERP solutions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- An accounting or similar industry qualification (such as AAT, ACCA, CIMA, CIPS) – extensive experience of a business process is considered a suitable substitute for professional qualification
- 5 years of proven project management experience
- 3 years of proven experience with ERP or related software implementations
- Command of a project management methodology (PRINCE2 is preferred)
- Business change management experience
- Setting up Project Initiation Documents simultaneously for multiple projects, varying in scope and timelines
- Coordination of all activities of our business consultants, technical consultants, and guide the customer through the project
- Monitoring the adherence to our proven implementation methodology and the focus on results in terms of quality, costs and customer satisfaction
- Managing project team performance and providing feedback to consulting managers for input to the project performance evaluations
- Preparing for and presenting at QA reviews and Steering Executive Committee meetings as appropriate
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.