Our client, a leading global partner, is seeking a Principal Consultant - Planful on a permanent basis to join their expanding team. In this role, you will play a key role in the end-to-end implementation of Planful solutions across a varied portfolio of clients. You will act as a trusted advisor to the client, either leading or supporting the implementation of single or multiple implementation projects.
- Work closely with the Solution Architect as part of the project implementation team to gather and document requirements
- Act as lead model builder on end to end Planful implementations
- Develop and maintain model documentation
- Participate and/ or lead UAT testing and deployment activities
- Support Planful projects, help clients and the team to deliver successful projects on-time and within budget and effectively manage engagement and risk.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience of end to end delivery of planning, consolidation and reporting solutions
- Have strong understanding of finance principles and processes involved in finance organisations
- Understanding of multi-dimensional architecture
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Business analysis and requirements gathering skills
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- 27 days holiday
- Income protection
- Health & wellbeing package
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.