Our client, a leading global partner, is seeking a Managing Consultant – Planful on a permanent basis to join there expanding team. You will be responsible for providing thought leadership in designing optimal solutions via the Planful platform to meet each clients’ financial planning objectives.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions
- Have strong understanding of finance principles and processes involved in finance organisations
- Understanding of multi-dimensional architecture
- Have a solid understanding of SaaS business models
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Have a keen understanding of data flow and the impact on business requirements
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Planful multi-dimensional models
- Build a deep understanding of the Planful product leading to playing the role of Solution Architect on Planful planning, reporting and consolidation projects.
- Lead Planful projects, help clients and the team to deliver successful projects on-time and within budget and effectively manage engagement risk.
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Develop model documentation
- Car allowance
- 27 days holiday
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Private healthcare
- Health & wellbeing package
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.