Our client, an industry leading end user organisation, is looking for a Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator to take ownership of their D365 solution and become the go-to person for all Dynamics queries. The role can be completed on a remote basis.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 functional capabilities centred around Finance and Operations
- Any experience with ERP products in an FMCG environment is highly beneficial.
- Strong understanding of functionality and applications within D365 especially: Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, General Ledger, Production Control, Product Information Management, Stock Management & Master Planning
- Knowledge of dealing with end users of Dynamics 365
- Involvement in previous ERP Implementation projects
- Ability to work with a 3rd party support partner
- Knowledge of mapping requirements to AX products
- Some understanding of ITIL processes and their application to support
- Demonstrates knowledge of relevant business process and operations
- Drive the system user support function
- Aim to align response times with team SLA’s delivering a consistently high quality of service
- Accountable for maintaining the solution and troubleshooting issues
- Triage Issues to appropriate teams/channels of support
- Ensuring user set up and permissions are fit for purpose
- Expanding the use of the system to maximise its value to the business
- Diagnose and resolve Dynamics problems and provide information to educate the users on resolutions in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
- Engage with appropriate internal and external resources to resolve technical issues and keep users updated on progress toward resolution
- Ensure that support issues they are assigned and resolutions are documented
- Regularly review support log to track performance, trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language
- “Go to” person for D365 Issues
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.