Our client, a leading global partner, is seeking an ERP Consultant on a permanent basis to join there expanding team. In this role, you will work as both an individual contributor and team member to provide software implementation delivery services that ensure both quality work products and an integrated solution on budget in a timely manner to our client’s professional services clients. The ERP Consultant will have at least 2 years’ experience in the end-to-end implementation of accounting systems.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the end-to-end implementation of accounting systems
- Successful completion of at least one full lifecycle ERP implementation of a major enterprise suite
- Experience of planning and managing a functional workstream as a lead consultant or a workstream lead in an ERP implementation project
- A proven record in managing stakeholders and their expectations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to effectively present to Executive Management
- Bring deep business process knowledge to work with clients to identify and analyse their business requirements, developing innovative solutions that leverage Deltek capabilities
- Deliver high quality written deliverables as part of the project lifecycle, including business requirements, functional specifications, and test scripts
- Lead or support testing activities for each phase of the project lifecycle
- Provide input to development of customisations, integrations, reports and data migration activities
Location: London/home based
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.