Our end user client requires a Dynamics AX Functional Analyst to assist with two upcoming projects on both AX2012 and D365. The contract will be for an initial 6-month fixed term engagement.
Key Skills &Experience:
- Experience working with Dynamics AX 2012 R3 or D365 FO
- Previously worked within a similar functional analyst role
- Experience of D365 HR desirable but not essential
- Comfortable providing business/ user support for Dynamics AX
- Delivering business improvements and ensuring best practice within the application
- Excellent documentation skills (user training guides and instructions for users)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the business
- Experience within the Manufacturing and/or Retail industry
- Problem solving
- Decision facilitation skills
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Diagnosing application issues and work with our project team and support partners to resolve.
- Co-ordinate with end user teams supporting the preparation of data for migration/
- Documentation of Configuration and support production of training materials
- Support solution configuration.
- Providing Training and Support to Super Users within the business
- Assist in ongoing maintenance and working as part of the team for future upgrades
- A degree or the equivalent in Business Management – desirable