Our Microsoft Gold Partner requires a Dynamics CE Solutions Architect to join them on a contract basis. This will be working within a major transformation programme. This is a remote-based role, inside of IR35.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Min 5 years Dynamics CE experience as Solutions Architect
- Power Platform, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Apps
- Excellent understanding of the functional capabilities across Sales and Customer Service
- Experience of Azure Cloud Services include Service Bus, Logic Apps etc.
- Understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
- Production of solution design documents covering the high-level design of Dynamics CE and Power Platform solutions
- Translating functional and requirements into architecture and designs
- Identifying where customisation of Dynamics CE is needed to meet client requirements
- Work with other solution architects on the Programme across API, Digital, Finance and Marketing
- Ensuring the technical delivery of the solution meets Microsoft best practice
- Leading technical workshops, decision meetings, collaborative sessions, and deliver executive briefings related to the CRM project.
- Support the design through the SDLC including touchpoints in analysis, design, development, testing, training, deployment and support and with stakeholders in security and data governance.
- Supporting the design for application and data migration
- Support the identification and selection of any 3rd party plug-ins/solutions required as part of the overall architecture
- Drive standardisation efforts for development environments, tools, and deployment procedure
- Support Business Analysts/Product Owners
- Support project delivery cost estimation
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.