Our client, a global end user, is currently looking for a D365 F&O Project Manager to join their growing business on a permanent basis. This person will be responsible for the D365 team and will co-ordinate and deliver a D365 implementation programme.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track record as a successful project manager with over 5 years’ experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess solid understanding of IT (including application programming, database and system design) and business environments
- Self-Managed, highly motivated and has a strong drive for results
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics into understandable business terms
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with a high attention to detail
- Project management qualifications – Prince2, APMP or equivalent
- Strong capability in use of Excel
- Willingness to travel across global locations (Once COVID allows)
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of D365 Finance and Operations
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and CPQ
- Successful track record as a Business Analyst
- Operational experience
- Additional languages (French, German, Indian etc)
- Supports management of new projects and change requests through the portfolio management processes including Change Approval Board, Steering, Design Authority and documenting approvals and decisions.
- Works with functional consultants/analysts, system architects and developers to estimate project deliverables and coordinate design sign-offs.
- Manages all project/portfolio activities and deliverables including; tracking, resource management, financials and reporting progress.
- Manages the elicitation, specification and documentation of business requirements for assigned projects and small change requests where required.
- Supports network of super users to document business processes and procedures affected by change.
- Briefs, plans and coordinates testing and training activity throughout the business for specific projects.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.