Our client, an international end user organisation with offices in London, is looking for a D365 Support Consultant to provide 1st and 2nd live support of their D365 F&O system. The role will involve a mix of remote and on-site working in Central London.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 functional capabilities centered around supporting Finance & Project accounting.
- A proven track record supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
- Technical and analytical mind-set.
- Results-oriented with personal accountability and attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office365 (especially Excel), Power BI, and MS Teams.
- Troubleshooting system issues remotely and face to face, to users across multiple global sites.
- Confident communication skills, with ability to support face to face & remotely.
- Good basic knowledge of data management, databases, SQL, Power Automate
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Clear writing and verbal communication.
- Strong customer service skills.
- 1st/ 2nd line support of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Analysing/troubleshooting system issues & errors both on-site and remotely, as required.
- Monitor and maintain the D365 Application support queue (Jira Service Desk).
- Conduct analysis to triage the assigned issues, escalate as required.
- Diagnose and resolve Dynamics problems and provide information to educate the users on resolutions in a prompt and professional manner.
- Engage with appropriate internal and external resources to resolve technical issues and keep users updated on progress toward resolution.
- Ensure that support issues are assigned, and resolutions are documented.
- Regularly review support log to track performance, trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement
Location: London & Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.