Our client requires an Integration Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role would suit a Junior Developer with experience in API management who wants to take the next step towards a Data Architect position. The Integration Analyst will work within the IT team to plan, design and deliver cross-application integration and support the existing data architecture. The successful applicant will be responsible for platform-level integrations, as well as assisting with the maintenance of the data infrastructure.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to a degree level in a Development and Technology discipline (e.g. Computing Engineering, Computer Science, Software Development, Business Analysis, etc.) or demonstrate work experience at an equivalent level.
- Experience with web services/APIs, and tools used to integrate with them.
- A basic understanding of relational databases and the transact-SQL language.
- The ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) regarding architectural designs, and technological concepts to technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven problem-solving skills, with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and deliver initially challenging functionality within compliance and security constraints.
- Design, document and develop application integration solutions, via API and direct database connections.
- Support the Data Architect in maintaining the Data infrastructure.
- Assist the wider business with queries regarding data flow, reporting, and integration requirements.
- Ensure that project/product technical options are considered, and recommended approaches are clearly designed with valuable solutions.
- To understand the direction of the business, its imperatives, its future challenges and how these may be supported by an appropriate overarching IT architecture and principles
- Understand the current or “as is” state of the IT architecture and the path required to move this to the future “to be” state recognising that this target will constantly be moving away.
Location: Milton Keynes