Our client, a Microsoft Gold Partner, are looking for a D365 F&SCM Functional Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked as a superuser or as part of an implementation for an end user to join a Partner and move into a Functional Consultant role. The position will be remote-based, with travel to project sites across the UK as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Ability to quickly understand how businesses operate, and where you can advise them of areas of improvement through more effective use of technology.
- The ability to communicate openly and clearly with staff at different levels is an important skill.
- Good at documentation and have an eye for detail.
- Have a knack for spotting areas for improvement and have an ability to influence how people operate.
- Finance and Operations Application Stack (Finance, Supply Chain Management, Project Ops & Commerce)
- Detailed understanding of at least two core modules (GL, AR, AP, etc.)
- Confident in business analysis, testing, training and support.
- Exploring the needs of customers and highlighting the options available to them, showcasing how Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management and adapted business processes can help them achieve their goals.
- Building and maintaining great customer relationships.
- Translating business requirements into functional and configuration requirements.
- Documenting requirements and business processes; producing designs and training materials for customer and internal use.
- Writing development specifications, building and testing Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management technology solutions.
- Sharing knowledge and lessons learnt with the wider team to drive internal improvement.
- Providing functional support to customers during and after go-live.
- Undertaking pre-sales and marketing activities, meeting customers to demonstrate how our solutions are a great fit for them.
- Making a commitment to ongoing learning and development, staying abreast of the D365 Finance and Supply Chain Management product roadmap.
Location: UK Wide