Our global end user client is seeking a Graduate Finance Systems Support to provide first-class global support to our clients customers on their integrated finance systems and assist with project work.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of interacting with global cultures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working with finance systems; NetSuite, Kyriba, DocuPeak and Concur.
- Experience of working on a finance system support desk.
- Finance Degree or qualified by experience
- Triage finance system customer requests in our support system.
- Resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Escalate queries to senior members of the team as appropriate.
- With assistance, learn new systems as and when required.
- Ad hoc requests.
- Holiday: 20 days (28 days including bank holidays), rising to 22 days after 1 years’ service, then 1 additional day for each completed year, up to a max of 25 days
- Life Assurance: 2 x salary
- Pension: statutory min 5% employee contribution with 3% employer contribution
- Bonus Max: 5%