Our client, a global end user organisation, requires a Dynamics AX Functional Consultant to join them on a permanent basis and help them maximise the benefits of their AX2012 solution. The role can be completed on a fully remote basis. Some European travel will be required in future once Covid restrictions are lifted.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of active experience with Dynamics AX (as a Consultant/Analyst) preferably with 2012 R2/R3
- Experience working in international Projects and Teams and can prove effective results in delivering solutions
- Commercial Skills in understanding Company Process and Workflows and how it relates into ERP Functional requirements.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbally
Knowledge of the following would be useful:
- Integrating AX with other systems (Internal and External)
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Provide impact assessments that explain the implications of reported issues so management can make informed decisions
- Provide functional explanations and/or work arounds for escalated support incidents
- Translate business requests into functional specification documents in the context of project level deliverables and ongoing maintenance release activity incl. focused handling of critical incidents and the escalation management. Scope of the functional specifications includes:
- As-is, to-be, gap analysis of systems process flows
- Use cases
- State case and sequence diagrams
- UI mock ups and functional requirements
- Transaction definitions for system integration
- Data migration and enrichment logic
- System role and permission definitions
- System performance criteria
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.