Our client, an international end user organisation, requires a Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst to join them on a permanent basis and assist with their migration to D365 F&O. This is a great opportunity to work on a multi-country upgrade to the latest version of Dynamics. The role will involve on average 2-3 days per week on-site in Peterborough.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ customer/user facing experience supporting and/or implementing complex business processes in AX2012 R3 D365 F&O, ideally within a multi-company, multi-country Food Process, Process Manufacturing or Sales & Distribution industry
- Detailed understanding (ability to configure and support) of one or more of the following functional areas in AX2012 R3 / D365 F&O and aptitude to self-learn / develop further knowledge in weaker areas
- Finance modules
- Trade & logistics
- Planning & manufacturing
- IT / technically literate
- Valid passport entitling travel to EU countries
- Ownership & support for user reported issues including master data & transactional troubleshooting, resolving transactional problems and, where possible, devising processes to prevent reoccurrence of issues
- Resolve issues independently or with support of other Team members & third parties
- Share knowledge and experience to educate and train end-users on AX/D365 FO functionality and best practice system usage
- Supporting user adoption of the new system – ad-hoc training to compliment structured training sessions, assisting user acceptance testing activities and data migration
- Testing of any of the following – Business process, Security / Segregation of Duties, Reports/Documents, Extensions/Modifications & ISV modules
- Capturing business requirements & advising on additional areas of system functionality not yet implemented
- Using a variety of tools including standard D365, ISV add-on modules and power applications to specify, implement and deliver solutions to business problems
- Working with business users and stakeholders to manage & deliver targeted system improvements - these will typically be small projects requiring will follow structured a project implementation methodology.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.