Our client, a global end user organisation, require multiple Dynamics AX Developers to provide technical support and customisation of their Dynamics AX2012 system. The role can be completed on a fully remote basis from anywhere across Europe (Euro day rate also available) and will be for an initial 12 month engagement.
Key Skills/ Requirements
- At least 5 years of prior experience of software development, configuration, and system support with Dynamics AX 2012
- Strong technical knowledge of AX
- Extended knowledge Object-Oriented programming technologies including X++ and C#.
- Microsoft SQL Server SQL development and SQL Reporting Services
- Understanding of Team Foundation System, proper code control, and branching of code.
- Deep understanding of WCF/AIF and service-oriented-architecture
- Write and document X++ code.
- Participate in ongoing AX implementation in new regions.
- Responsible for AX technical support to ends users and coordination of related work across IT group.
- Prepars specifications, flow charts, and process diagrams, writes code, works to “debug,” or eliminate errors, from the system.
- Diagnose problems, recommends solutions, and determines whether program requirements have been met.
- Participate in peer code review.
- Perform unit testing and rework codes. Revise and adapt existing code.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.