Our client, a global end user organisation, requires an experienced ERP PMO to join them for an initial 12 month fixed term engagement to assist with their D365 rollout. The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis but candidates need to be UK-based.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Ability to identify, analyse and define a problem, evaluate alternatives, find solutions and make a recommendation.
- Excellent Excel skills: in order to dynamically structure, maintain, track and communicate resource activity across complex multi-faceted, parallel Programme streams with multiple variables
- Resource Management, ability to identify and make optimal use of resources and subsequent tracking of each resources task and time allocation.
- Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner, under the guidance of the project managers, whilst maintaining clear and open communication at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all business levels.
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to communicate both tactfully and candidly.
- D365 F&O experience is preferred.
- Be an active member of the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help deliver the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations implementation.
- Working within the guidance of the overall Programme and direction of the project managers.
- Resource allocation, activity tracking and reporting.
- Implementation of a mechanism to plan, track, monitor and report on resource allocation to activities within the defined structure and timeline of the Programme.
- Monitoring resource allocation against their agreed time apportionment to the Programme.
- Identifying ‘overloading’ of any resource in order to assist in mitigation of the associated risks.
- Ensuring ‘fair’ scarce resource allocation across project streams.
- Collating and tracking of holiday / other commitments that may impact the scheduling and management of resource.
- Managing the availability, schedule and activities of shared resource across business as usual and the Programme.
- PMO and/or PA qualification an advantage.
- Experience of Microsoft Project or Project online an advantage.
- Experience of Azure Dev Ops an advantage.
- 3rd Level qualification an advantage.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.