Our Microsoft Gold partner client is looking to add another D365 F&O Support Analyst to their existing support team. This is a great opportunity to work across a number of D365 implementation and upgrade projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP/CRM hands-on experience either in support, consulting or power user capacity.
- Exposure with F&O and CE is essential.
- Strong understanding of ITIL Principles including Incident and Change Management.
- Strong experience being involved with FDD’s, testing, configuration and set-up work.
- Previous experience of working consultancy side.
- Display a willingness and ability to learn and support new applications.
- Experience working against Service Level Agreements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business process and business practices.
- Comfortable and confident in customer facing situations
- A strong desire to learn.
- Able to prioritise and manage workload.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Work as part of the Managed Services Team to provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers.
- Handling incidents and service requests.
- Performing regular maintenance and testing support
- Build close relationships with customers and may be asked to work from the customers location on occasion
- Fully remote working
- Flexible working hours
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.