Our client, a leading IT consultancy, require a D365 CE & Power Platform Technical Lead to work on a major transformation programme. The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis and will be inside IR35.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years’ experience of implementing Dynamics 365 CE, with at least 3+ in the capacity of the role of Technical Lead
- Expertise with Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and OOTB modules like Sales & Service along with its integrations/add-ons
- Experience with Power Platform including Power Automate, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Virtual Agent and their use in an integrated solution with Dynamics CE
- Excellent understanding of the functional capabilities across Sales and Customer Service
- Experience of Azure Cloud Services include Service Bus, Logic Apps etc
- Good consulting skills
- Logical Data modelling. ERD and mapping logical to physical.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
- Experience of working within large projects/enterprise customers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, proactive communicator
- Provide D365 CE & Power Platform technical expertise, direction, and leadership to the technical team. Ensure all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented.
- Define any detailed design documentation required for the scrum team(s) to deliver the user stories and detailing where and how any customisation of Dynamics CE is needed to meet client requirements
- Ensure the detailed design and delivery of the solution meets Microsoft best practice
- Support the detailed design through the SDLC including touchpoints in analysis, design, development, testing, training, deployment and support and with stakeholders in security and data governance.
- Day-to-day management of the technical teams, working closely with the Program/Project Managers to provide information around scheduling, risks, issues, changes, etc.
- Participates in daily leadership calls, stand-ups, can outline performance of technical team
- Ensure technical issues are resolved in a cost effective, efficient, and timely manner
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com