Our leading NFP end-user client requires a D365 Test Analyst to join their busy and growing team as they progress with their D365 implementation programme. The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis with adhoc travel predicted to the London based Head Quarters. The successful candidate will have existing experience working with D365 F&O or CE or even Dynamics AX. They will need to have excellent communication skills and be pro-active within a busy team environment.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of testing of Dynamics AX / D365 F&O or D365CE is essential
- 2+ years hands on experience in functional, regression and performance testing.
- 1+ years hands on experience using test automation tools to build automated test packs.
- Hands-on experience on developing test documents
- Experienced in document test deliverable using Azure DevOps highly desirable
- 1+ years hands on experience using Azure DevOps in a testing capacity.
- Excellent problem solving and documentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Are proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that are conducive to a team culture.
- ISTQB Certified (At least on foundation level)
- Preparation and maintenance of test scenarios and associated test scripts
- Development of automated regression test suite
- Analysis, creation and maintenance of test guidelines, materials and tools
- Execution of tests as part of continuous software updates and improvements
- Documentation and management of test defects and fixes ready for release
- Development of test plans, dashboards and associated reports using Azure Dev Ops
- Supporting and advising the wider business on testing best practice
- Support and management of test phase logistics, communication and execution
Location: London / Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.