Our Microsoft Partner client requires a Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant to join them for an initial 12 month engagement. This contract has been deemed to be outside IR35.
- Strong background/knowledge of Finance modules in Dynamics 365 (e.g. Budgeting, Cash and bank management, Consolidations, Expense management, Fixed assets, General ledger, etc.)
- Previous experience implementing Dynamics finance modules in an international environment, including understanding of tax implications, local currency and localisations (e.g. D365 localisation packs etc.)
- Experience of international roll outs
- Have relevant or related industry experience and understand the challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications
- Participate in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organisation to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- demonstrate experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Configuring and designing customisations Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Facilitate the customer’s decision-making process and develop the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications and/or customisations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- Conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.