Our client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is actively looking for a number of additional D365 CE Functional Consultants to join them on a contract basis. The role will be primarily remote based but will require some travel to London.
The roles have been deemed to be Inside IR35.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on professional experience within a consultancy environment preferred
- At least 2 end-to-end full lifecycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- Sound knowledge of at least 3 of the following modules: Sales, Service, Marketing, Social Engagement, USD, PSA, Field Service, and/or MS Portals
- Microsoft Dynamics CE Certifications strongly desired
- Understanding of SharePoint integration with D365 CE
- Exposure to Azure DevOps or other similar enterprise planning and delivery tools
- Help customers define and document processes when there are no processes in place
- Implement related customisations and reports to model the client’s organisational processes as directed by the Functional CE Senior Consultant based on the system architecture
- Provide input and maintenance of functional and solution design/specification documents
- Facilitate functional workshops with customers, document requirements, and design appropriate solutions
- Provide client support at the appropriate time of the overall implementation cycle
- Develop and maintain test scripts
- Manage and lead smaller size projects
- Deliver internal sessions on best practices and new functionality as well as features
- Advise customers on best practices for CRM processes and user interface components
Location: UK Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.