Our client, an industry leading end user organisation, requires a D365 F&O Functional Consultant with good knowledge around Manufacturing/Production to join them for an initial 12-month contract and work on their global rollout of D365. The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis and will be outside IR35.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience with Dynamics 365/AX
- Broad module knowledge, including Manufacturing/Production
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Previous experience working on an international/global project is highly beneficial
- Support the business through Go Lives
- Provide user support and Hypercare
- Create and deliver training material
- Test script creation and execution
- Develop and maintain information and documentation related to business processes and systems
- Proactively identify solutions to address potential systems, design or business process issues
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.