Our client, a leading global implementation partner, is looking for a D365 Enterprise Architect to join them on a contract basis. This will be a predominantly home based role, with limited travel. The contract will last an initial last 12 months and will be outside IR35.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Mulesoft Any point platform
- Power Platform including Power BI, PowerApps (specifically Model Driven Apps) and Power Automate
- Azure including Azure Synapse Analytics, Storage Accounts, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Analysis Service, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Function Apps, VM’s and Virtual Gateways
- Experience of being the Design Authority on a large transformation programme.
- The orchestration of work, in conjunction with programme management, of solution architects, functional consultants and technical consultants.
- The day-to-day management of challenging relationships with IT operations including Cyber Security team and Enterprise Architects.
- Ownership and management of technical risks.
- The day-to-day interaction with delivery partners.