Our Microsoft gold partner client requires a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Power Platform Consultant on a permanent basis to join their team. Our client are one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Partners and Cloud Solutions Providers of award-winning software including Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, ERP, Azure and Power Platform. This is a home-based position with travel to client site when required in a post-pandemic world. This is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing organisation, whilst working on the latest version of Dynamics 365. The role would suit someone who has consultancy experience and now looking to further their career, You may already be working within a consultancy environment and are now looking for a new position that will rapidly grow your experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Dynamics – you will have an excellent knowledge of the platform, and ideally have achieved professional certification (MB-200/ MB-210/ MB-220/ MB-230/ MB-240/ MB-900).
- You will have implemented Dynamics Power Platform - either as part of a business unit or technical partner.
- You will be good at advising people on where technology can add great benefit.
- Ability to talk about technology, and how Dynamics 365 can make a difference, using business concepts that resonate with business stakeholders
- Experience of working with the Dynamics portal would be advantageous
- Business Process – you will be able to quickly understand how businesses operate, and where you can advise them of areas of improvement through more effective usage of technology.
- Stakeholder Management – your role necessitates customer-facing activity, so the ability to communicate openly and clearly with staff at different levels is an important skill.
- Change Management – you will be able to spot areas for improvement and have an ability to influence how people operate.
- Training – as a confident operator, you are able to produce training materials and deliver training to users, so they are capable of operating with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Confidence – the role does demand that you are comfortable talking to large groups and business stakeholders in a workshop environment where you are leading both the input and the output.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test and deployment for Dynamics 365 Power Platform technology solutions
- Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge as well as manage client relationships within the context of the role
- Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise
- Execute assigned tasks within a structured project environment and lead consultants in various project work streams
- Analyse customer needs and participate in the design and architecture of business process solutions
- Responsible for completeness and quality of functional design
- Translate business requirements into CRM functional and configuration requirements, advising on best practice and where Dynamics will (or won’t) add value
- Responsible for testing and documenting the CRM configuration
- Bringing your personal energy and enthusiasm to your work for clients