Our end-user client who are a market leader in designing and delivering bespoke solutions on behalf of their clients are seeking a Dynamics 365 CE Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for designing and producing high quality application code primarily in Dynamics 365. This role requires you to be on site 3 days per week.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years Dynamics CRM experience, ideally including Dynamics365 CE
- Strong Dynamics C# knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Configure, customise and develop Dynamics 365 CE
- Develop and support Dynamics plugins (.NET)
- Work closely within the architecture teams, following Agile, MS DevOps development methodology.
- Prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Designing and producing high quality application code primarily in Dynamics 365
- Working with business analysts to establish business needs and requirements
- Minimise technical debt where possible
- Contribute to the transformation of requirements into solution design
- Complete unit and integration testing
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.