Our client, a global leading NetSuite partner, are looking for a NetSuite Consultant to join their team and work on exciting NetSuite projects and assist in delivering these successfully.
The successful can be currently working for an end user in an administration role with exposure to the implementation project and keen to take the next step in their career.
The position will be hybrid working with a mixture of remote, visiting client sites and being in the office periodically.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years NetSuite experience within an implementation environment
- Strong understanding of core finance business processes from a systems point of view for example procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Experience with configuration & data migration
- NetSuite certifications
- Finance certifications
- Previous experience of working consultancy side
- Leading business requirement workshops with clients and map requirements to system functionality.
- Management of phases within a NetSuite implementation project
- Management of functional consultants both client side and internal
- Working with the client and functional consultants to configure and /or customise NetSuite applications to meet their business requirements.
- Management of data migration activities
- Supporting the client through testing (Integrations and UAT)
- Compiling relevant project documentation as required including but not limited to functional specifications, technical specification, project issue logs, change requests, testing/use cases, training guides
- Producing status update documents and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Presales Presentations and System Demonstrations
Location: UK Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.